The second meeting of the Bridging Nordic Microscopy Infrastructures (BNMI) network will take place at the University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark at August 22-25, 2023.
The aim of the meeting is to bring together scientists who develop or utilize biological imaging methods, the Nordic imaging core facilities, and representatives of industry to discuss projects and present the latest imaging technologies and processing methods.
List of exciting topics and distinguished invited speakers includes:
- Super resolution microscopy, Christian Eggeling (Friedrich Schiller University Jena)
- Spatial transcriptomics, Kim Thrane (KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm) and Sinem Saka (EMBL)
- Electron Micoscopy and Correlative imaging, Christel Genoud (University of Lausanne) and Judith Klumpermann (UMC, Utrecht),
- SRS and Raman imaging, Andreas Zumbusch (University of Konstanz) and Val Brunton (University of Edinburgh)
- Light sheet microscopy, Jan Huisken (Georg-August-University Göttingen).
- Image analysis, Jon Sporring (University of Copenhagen).
Registration and more information can be found here
Venue: Univerity of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark
Dates: August 22-25, 2023
The program starts on the 22nd of August with an (optional) pre-conference day which will focus on bioimaging infrastructure facilities. The main conference will be held from the 23rd to the 25th of August.
- Early bird registration until 16-06-2023
- Registration deadline: 08-08-2023
- Oral presentation abstract deadline 01-06.2023
- Poster abstract submission deadline: 01-08-2023