We are happy to announce that the first EU-funded canSERV call is open and is now accepting applications to support cancer research projects. The researchers can apply for FREE SERVICES at several European Research Infrastructures, including Euro-BioImaging ERIC. Deadline for proposal submission is January 4th, 2024. Within this canSERV call, our Finnish Advanced Microscopy Node (FiAM) is providing open-access imaging technologies and expert services to both academic and industrial users:
- Multimodal Advanced Light Microscopy (includes image analysis),
- Super-Resolution Microscopy,
- Electron Microscopy and CLEM,
- Mesoscopic Imaging,
- High Throughput Microscopy/High Content Screening
Some important highlights:
- All external users even those from Finland are eligible to apply for FiAM services via the canSERV call
- Projects applying for less than 3 services and with an overall budget of less than 15 000 euros, will be reviewed in fast-track. This means they will not have to wait for the January 4th, 2024 deadline to enter review and can potentially be processed and approved much quicker.
- Even though image analysis is not listed as a separate service, users can apply for it via Multimodal ALM, even for standalone image analysis projects
The Euro-BioImaging team is happy to support you in making the most of this opportunity. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.